As a coaching team, we are excited to be starting a GPS Work Program! As you may know, the founder of the Work, Byron Katie, encourages others to do the Work without requiring them to become certified facilitators. In fact, the Institute for the Work has stopped the certification program, which ended the thoughts of some of our coaches of becoming certified!
However make no mistake, we as a team have experience doing the Work of Byron Katie! We've done:
- Year of Inquiry with Grace Bell 6 times
- 8 or more Summers of Inquiry with Grace
- 5 or 6 retreats with Grace
- courses with Ernest Holm Svendsen 3 or 4 times
- Todd Smith's 9 week/9 month intro program twice
- Joy Schultz's Judge your Children course 5 or more times
- Sit in the Fire, an intensive retreat with Roxann Buroughs, Katie's daughter, 2 times
- 2 four-day retreats with Tom Compton
- one-on-one and group work with Aileen Cheatham
- weekend retreat with Lisa Daley
We all use the Work personally and professionally, and are committed to continuing the practice. We will be in the partner mix each month too.
By enrolling, you are committing to coming to at least 1 of the 4 facilitation calls a month and meeting with your assigned partner at least 2 times. You also promise to keep the facilitation calls and partner calls confidential.
- There will be 4 facilitation calls each month at different days of the week and times to accommodate your needs.
- You will be partnered with a different partner each month.
- You will have the option to fill out an evaluation form at the end of your partner session and facilitation calls, if you want to reflect on the call or give any feedback.
- Your commitment can always be canceled before the next monthly payment (within a month from your last payment).
** Partner up by December 4
Dec 3 - Thursday at 12:30 pm PT
Dec 10 - Thursday at 5:30 pm PT
Dec 19 - Saturday at 11 am PT
Dec 26 - Saturday at 10 am PT